Repairing Your Charlotte Air Conditioning With High Quality Technicians
QUALITY HVAC of Charlotte proudly offers our clients the fastest, most reliable air conditioning repair in the greater Charlotte area. We believe in making sure that our clients get the kind of respect and assistance that they deserve, and we never 'nickel and dime' you to try to take advantage of a bad situation - that means you'll get a response to your service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you'll get them without service call fees with repairs during any normal business hour. We also offer full warranties, so you know that when we help with your HVAC you'll get service you can rely on.
Our Charlotte, NC technicians are fully NATE certified to work with HVAC systems, and every visit to your Charlotte home begins with a full system diagnostics test. This allows us to identify the exact issue that you're facing and explain it to you clearly. We'll talk to you about any repair options and what we think is the right call for your unit. During normal business hours we charge no fee for service calls if a repair is required - only if no problem is found will you be charged a flat $75 service call fee.
Preventative Maintenance Services
Our Charlotte team offers a full range of preventative maintenance services that can help you reduce damage to your unit and prevent future expensive HVAC repair costs. Our preventative services include the following:
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Program - This plan low monthly cost and combines the 15-point air conditioning inspection with our 26-point heating inspection to keep your unit working perfectly around the clock.
- One Time Tune Up - We also offer a basic, flat-fee 15-point air conditioning inspection plan that will let us check your system to ensure maximum operation efficiency.
Warranties and Preventative Maintenance
We stand behind everything that we do, and that means that we offer warranties on any HVAC system install and repairs. This includes:
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor for service work
- 2 year labor warranty on all new residential HVAC installs and the option to purchase an extended warranty
Common HVAC Problems
Taking a look at the different HVAC issues that commonly occur for Charlotte residential clients could help you see why regular maintenance is so important and see what we can do to help you.
- Poorly Cooled Rooms - If certain rooms are cooler than others, it could be due to poorly installed ductwork or a damaged air duct leading to a room.
- Poor Charge - If an AC unit isn't fully charged with coolant, it won't work properly. Our team can recharge it easily for you.
- Outside Unit Isn't Working - The condenser fan unit outside the home is a key part of the system, and it could stop working for a number of reasons ranging from faulty capacitors, bad bearings, and lack of power reaching it.
- No Cold Air Moving Through System - A wide range of problems could be preventing proper performance. This includes dead thermostat batteries, power supply problems, and more.
- Dirty Filters - Dirty filters can lead to major malfunctions. It's important that filters be kept clear and clean for proper performance.
Our HVAC Brands
At QUALITY HVAC of Charlotte, we take pride in being a full service HVAC company. That means that we can handle work on any and all air condition and heating systems. No matter your specific unit, our Charlotte, NC technicians can work on it for you.